What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Are you struggling to find settings that actually work in Bookmarking Demon? Are you using Bookmarking Demon’s special SEO techniques to increase your website traffic?
- Increase your search engine ranking position for multiple keywords
- What settings keep the scheduler from turning itself off?
- What are the exact numbers to use in all those settings?
- Are captcha-breaking services worth the extra cost?
- Increase the overall page rank of your website
- How do you find the ping servers to add?
- Increase the quantity of inbound links
- How do you find the RSS feeds to add?
- How do you find free proxies to add?
- Increase your social website traffic
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bookmarking Coach scores 68.24/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bookmarkingcoach.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bookmarkingcoach.com you’ll also be taken through to bookmarkingcoach.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)